Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for TheHottestViral. We are glad you are here.
A fantastic method to demonstrate your knowledge and position yourself as an authority in the industry is to write for us. You also gain exposure thanks to our goodwill and social media platforms.
The rules, the submission procedure, and the kinds of content we allow are all clearly explained on this page, so please take your time to read it all.
What We Look for
Comprehensive, data-driven, engaging, and instructional guest posts are the best. Make sure that your submission, to maximize your chances of being published on our blog,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 800+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished or plagiarism-free. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Contains only assertions that are supported by references to reliable case studies or research. Do not use any unrelated advertising links to websites or mention any of our competitors.
- Include illustrations for your point with instances and pertinent pictures. Don’t use generic stock images that don’t enhance the writing.
- includes shorter paragraphs, bullet points, and subheadings to make the content easier to read.
Topics We Cover
Our audience consists of individuals from all parts of the world who are looking for breaking news, tips, biographies, net worths, any other inquiries about their favourite celebrities. As we aim to build a reputable Media/News site of information and insights that they can refer to improve and streamline their knowledge, we only accept clear, compelling content.
- Exposure to a massive audience
The blog gets 5000+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily.
- Social Media Exposure
We maintain an active presence on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. All your articles will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
Please note that we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Submissions must meet the TheHottestViral content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 800+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link). But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
Consider These When You Write for Us
- To provide our readers with a chance to widen their knowledge, we made the decision to allow guest posting. Therefore, we prefer to work with genuine individuals rather than SEO services. Before sending us your article, kindly get to know us better. Follow us on social media and spread the word about our other stories. You’ll have a much better probability of getting published as a result.
- Every month, we receive 50–100 submissions. Therefore, refrain from emailing publishers to inquire about the status of your piece. You’ll hear from us if your article is chosen.
How To Submit An Article
After carefully reading the above information, understanding and meeting the requirements, you can visit our contact page to submit your article. We will reply in less than 24 hours.
Although the page is lengthy and the requirements are stringent, we believe that they are important to cut down on spam submissions, awaiting some excellent content. We’ll get in touch with you to discuss the next steps and any other requirements in order to publish your piece if we decide it’s a good fit.
Management of TheHottestViral
Disclaimer: Only broad informative uses should be made of the information above. Although all information on the Site is provided in good faith, we make no representations or warranties, either stated or implied, as to its correctness, sufficiency, legality, reliability, availability, or completeness.